Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AOIT ART I FINAL EXAM PART 1



For this picture I drew a Katana I found on the internet. There are some problems with it such as erasing the lines on it to make it look like it's actually coming off the paper. But overall I'm satisfied with my conclusion. I put the image of the Katana into photoshop and stretched it to make it look 3D. Then I drew it on a piece of paper (with the help of the grid) and put a shadow underneath it so it looks more believable.

For this picture, I made a shadow of someone's true self. I think it was pretty good. There are some improvements I would want to make but overall; I'm satisfied with the conclusion. I took Sho Minamimoto from the video game The World Ends with You, and put his battle sprite, Leo Cantis, as the shadow in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment