Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Personality Portrait, Newimal, and Light Painting

Personality Portrait

The Personality Portrait is a project for AOIT Art I where you take a frame and insert yourself into it with photoshop. This is my portrait.
I used a vortex for inside the frame to act like I'm falling into it.

Newimal

The Newimal was where we took our animal from the biology project and combined it with a different animal. Here's mine
My animal was the black bear, so I used the polygonal lasso tool to cut everything around the bear head then put it on the black sheep. The ears of the sheep were sticking out, so I used the clone tool to select the flowers behind the sheep and placed them over the ears. I call it the SHEEP BEAR!

Light Drawing

The Light Drawing was used with force perspective. We had a camera take everything that happened in a couple of seconds and everything that happens in those few seconds happens in the picture at once creating a cool image. Here's one with me.

I look so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment